NEW FRONTIERS ENTREPRENEUR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
New Frontiers is Enterprise Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme for innovative, early-stage start-ups. It is a three-phased programme, run Nationally across 17 campus incubation centres.
In addition to providing Entrepreneurs with training in all areas of business,participants can also avail of mentoring from experienced business advisors and practitioners, along with dedicated office space & financial support.
Kerry participants are based at the Tom Crean Business Centre, on the Munster Technological University Campus for the duration of the programme and are supported in the development of an investor-ready business proposition
New Frontiers is designed for individuals who:
- Have an innovative business idea with export and employment potential
- Can show evidence of a commercial market for their proposed product/service
- Are ambitious, growth-orientated and committed to engaging fully in all aspects of the programme
The 3 Phases of New Frontiers include;
- Phase 1: Test your Idea – March & May 2022
- Phase 2: Develop the Business – September 2022
- Phase 3: Implement your Plan – April 2023